-   -   program new worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/299746-program-new-worksheet.html)

philthedil

program new worksheet

I have a workbook with Weekly sales linked to another workbook Monthl
sales . When i get a new month i have to insert new worksheet for tha
month then link it is there anyway this can be done with a macro .
any help would be great thanks Phi

Attachment filename: 3651h_weeklysales.xls
Download attachment: http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=55934

Mark E. Philpot

program new worksheet

Hi,
Why don't you just setup the monthly workbook with all the
months and the weekly sales should be setup with a sheet
per week. A macro then can add the weekly sales to each
months sheets then a totals sheets canthen collate the
information gathered.

I have a utility that can add sheets and rename them
anything you want. Having to rename sheets week1, week2,
etc to week52 can be a chore. Download it from
http://au.geocities.com/excelmarksway

If you would like me to create a utility that does all the
work, then send dummy info.xls (up to 1mb) to

Yes it's free.

regards
mark
I have a workbook with Weekly sales linked to another

workbook Monthly
sales . When i get a new month i have to insert new

worksheet for that
month then link it is there anyway this can be done with

a macro .
any help would be great thanks Phil

Attachment filename:

3651h_weeklysales.xls