-   -   Conditional Formatting using two formula conditions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/299734-conditional-formatting-using-two-formula-conditions.html)

dan

Conditional Formatting using two formula conditions

Basically, I want to apply conditional formatting like so
IF (AD3<"") AND (AE3="") THE

so, two linked conditions, is there a way to do this with conditional formatting's "formula is"
=AD3<"" works fine, but it's getting two conditions to work that is the problem

Thanks

steveB

Conditional Formatting using two formula conditions

Dan,

Just a minor alteration of what you already have:

=And(AD3<"",AE3="")

--

steveB

(Remove 'NOSPAM' from email address if contacting me direct)

"Dan" wrote in message
Basically, I want to apply conditional formatting like so:
IF (AD3<"") AND (AE3="") THEN