-   -   Shadows with forms (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/299716-shadows-forms.html)

Jos Vens

Shadows with forms

Hi,

I was wondering why sometimes, when I have a userform on top of a sheet, if
you move it by dragging the titlebar, it let's shadows behind it, so you
can't see what's on the sheet, and sometimes, it doesn't.

I have a userform, if just loaded, it doesn't let see what is behind it when
you move it, but if you choose an item from a list on that form, suddenly,
you can move the form and see behind.

Is it a property or something like that? I would like to avoid the shadow!

Thanks for your reply
Jos Vens

Tom Ogilvy

Shadows with forms

If ScreenUpdating is set to False it will do this.

Tom Ogilvy

"Jos Vens" wrote in message

I was wondering why sometimes, when I have a userform on top of a sheet,

if
you move it by dragging the titlebar, it let's shadows behind it, so you
can't see what's on the sheet, and sometimes, it doesn't.

I have a userform, if just loaded, it doesn't let see what is behind it

when
you move it, but if you choose an item from a list on that form, suddenly,
you can move the form and see behind.

Is it a property or something like that? I would like to avoid the

shadow!

Thanks for your reply
Jos Vens

Jos Vens