-   -   Tab Key Behavior (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/299610-tab-key-behavior.html)

Russ[_9_]

Tab Key Behavior

I've created textboxes in an Excel 2000 userform and have
noticed occasional problems when pressing Tab. Pressing
Tab should move the focus to the next control in the tab
order, but instead Tab inserts a tab character in the edit
region of the textbox. The Multiline property of these
textboxes is False, so pressing Tab should always move the
focus to the next control. Anything I can do correct this?

BrianB

Tab Key Behavior

You need to set the TabKeyBehaviour property of the textbox to False