-   -   Used Range Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/299413-used-range-question.html)

Used Range Question

Hi,

I know that this is probably very simple, but I just can't seem to
figure it out.

Would somebody please tell me how I can find out the address of the
first cell in a used range? It can either be in the "watch" window or
through the use of the message box. I'm having a problem with some code
and having this information would help me immensely.

Thanks much in advance,
Anita

Chip Pearson

Used Range Question

Anita,

ActiveSheet.UsedRange(1,1).Address

will return the address of the first cell in the UsedRange.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"a" wrote in message
k.net...
Hi,

I know that this is probably very simple, but I just can't seem

figure it out.

Would somebody please tell me how I can find out the address of

the
first cell in a used range? It can either be in the "watch"

window or
through the use of the message box. I'm having a problem with

some code
and having this information would help me immensely.

Thanks much in advance,
Anita

Used Range Question

Chip,