-   -   User Form List Box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/299392-user-form-list-box.html)

Hank Hendrix

User Form List Box

I have a user form with several prepared statements that are available and
can be added to a selected cell. Most often multiple statements will be
needed.
At present I must select one statement - close the user form - reopen it and
add another---till all needed statements are added.

How can I select several statements from the list and have them added to the
cell as they are selected. AND/OR when I select click on a statement it
would appear in the cell. If I click on the same statement again it would
be removed from the cell.

Hank