-   -   "Excel VBA - Macro that returns and saves a value in every row" (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/299227-excel-vba-macro-returns-saves-value-every-row.html)

marijo[_2_]

"Excel VBA - Macro that returns and saves a value in every row"

Hello,

I would like to ask for assistance in this VBA programming problem o
mine.

I have a form which users need to fill out in order for my spreadshee
to compute for a certain industrial consumption level in demand. Say
they input in cells, E12, E14, E17 & E19, the necessary data I need
The next thing that the user will do is to click on the 'Result
worksheet to assess the categories of consumption levels they fal
under and readily provide us, the users (analysts/suppliers), with
recommendation on the type of chemical they need to integrate int
their system.

My spreadsheet provides correct and accurate diagnosis as per clien
data entry into the mandatory fields or cells I mentioned above. Bu
how can I do a batch process in such a way that I have a separate shee
that contains all client data (for the 4 fields), one client per row
and computes, then captures and saves the results in cells of the sam
row as that particular client information, iteratively for all th
succeeding rows of clients?

I have no command yet for the macro as I am a beginner in this aspect
I know that somehow this will require loops for there are iterations
but can you please provide me a descriptive command on how to run thi
(say, by defining variables)?

Really need all the help in this. Your contribution is very muc
appreciated. Hope to get response as soon as possible. Thanks