-   -   copy data from sheet1 based on criteria in sheet2 to sheet3 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/299219-copy-data-sheet1-based-criteria-sheet2-sheet3.html)

FRED

copy data from sheet1 based on criteria in sheet2 to sheet3

I've tried seaching for a similar solution but have not found the answer

In sheet1, I have a list of buyer codes..i.e. 038, 247, 246 etc
The buyer list starts in a

On a sheet2 I have a list of open Purchase Orders with the buyer code in column

What I would like to do, for each buyer, copy matching POs to sheet3 (assume entire row), run a prefined macro, and then repeat the process for each buyer listed in sheet1.

Sheet3 could be cleared after the existing macro is ran

Thank you for your Help

Fred

No Name

copy data from sheet1 based on criteria in sheet2 to sheet3

I don't know exactly what you are trying to accomplish but
I suspect it's not that hard. Can you elaborate a little?

John
I've tried seaching for a similar solution but have not

found the answer:

In sheet1, I have a list of buyer codes..i.e. 038, 247,

246 etc
The buyer list starts in a2

On a sheet2 I have a list of open Purchase Orders with

the buyer code in column A

What I would like to do, for each buyer, copy matching

POs to sheet3 (assume entire row), run a prefined macro,
and then repeat the process for each buyer listed in
sheet1.

Sheet3 could be cleared after the existing macro is ran.

Thank you for your Help.

Fred
.

No Name

copy data from sheet1 based on criteria in sheet2 to sheet3

Wouldn't using autofilter solve your problem? Overkill
would be using a listbox to select a given buyer # and
then have a macro copy their order onto a page 3 - but
this does not sound necessary.

John