-   -   Remove spaces (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/298781-remove-spaces.html)

soniya

Remove spaces

Hi All,

How could I remove all spaces from a text?

I have a userform with a text box. when the user input
some text there I want to get that text in to my sheet1
A1 removeing all spaes.

for eg. if the text is "This is my text" then A1 should
get "thisismytext"

any help?

TIA

Soniya

yogendra joshi

Remove spaces

Try this...

Private Sub CommandButton1_Click()
Range("A1").Value = Replace(TextBox1.Text, " ", "")
End Sub

Soniya wrote:

Hi All,

How could I remove all spaces from a text?

I have a userform with a text box. when the user input
some text there I want to get that text in to my sheet1
A1 removeing all spaes.

for eg. if the text is "This is my text" then A1 should
get "thisismytext"

any help?

TIA

Soniya

Tom Ogilvy

Remove spaces

Replace works for xl2000 onward, for all versions

Range("A1").Value = Application.Substitute(Textbox1.Text," ","")

Tom Ogilvy