-   -   make my vba/excel program faster (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/298691-re-make-my-vba-excel-program-faster.html)

pikus

make my vba/excel program faster

Well, if you haven't done this already, start your code with:

Application.ScreenUpdating = False

and end with:

Application.ScreenUpdating = True

The first time I used that I took a 60 - 70 second procedure down t
about 3 - 4 seconds. Sweet huh? If it doesn't have to worry abou
showing you every change that is made it cuts WAY down on the time i
takes to do many things. Also, if you're searching for anything in
long list that you know to be sorted alphabetically you can use
binary search which will cut way down on the time that takes too. I
this is applicable to what you're doing, I'll be happy to explain an
post the code I've used to bet you off and running. - Piku