-   -   Currency in Userform (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/298574-currency-userform.html)

Fixital

Currency in Userform

Hello,

Office 2000 on Windows NT.

Is there any way to display the "$" in a userform? I have it on the worksheet,
but would like to display it in the textbox on the userform.

Also, I have used the "Round" on the worksheet to display only 2 decimal
places in the same textbox. Is there another way to do this?

Appreciatively, Al

Tom Ogilvy

Currency in Userform

Textbox1.Text = Range("A1").Text

Tom Ogilvy

"Fixital" wrote in message
Hello,

Office 2000 on Windows NT.

Is there any way to display the "$" in a userform? I have it on the

worksheet,
but would like to display it in the textbox on the userform.

Also, I have used the "Round" on the worksheet to display only 2 decimal
places in the same textbox. Is there another way to do this?

Appreciatively, Al

Ron de Bruin

Currency in Userform

Hi Fixital

You can use the format function

Private Sub TextBox1_Exit(ByVal Cancel As MSForms.ReturnBoolean)
Me.TextBox1.Text = Format(TextBox1, "your format")

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Fixital" wrote in message ...
Hello,

Office 2000 on Windows NT.

Is there any way to display the "$" in a userform? I have it on the worksheet,
but would like to display it in the textbox on the userform.

Also, I have used the "Round" on the worksheet to display only 2 decimal
places in the same textbox. Is there another way to do this?

Appreciatively, Al

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Currency in Userform

Al,

If you are wanting to format user input, you need to do it at the end, or as
it is input. The formatting is done with

Textbox1.Text = Format(Textbox1.Text,"$#,##0.00")

That shows the currency and the number of dec places.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips