-   -   Changing attributes of PowerPoint chart in vba (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/298514-changing-attributes-powerpoint-chart-vba.html)

KD[_3_]

Changing attributes of PowerPoint chart in vba

Hi,

I have successfully copied over data from excel to update
a PowerPoint chart using vba - however because I only
have 1 column of data and the default column chart in
PowerPoint has three columns I am getting the 2 spare
columns appearing on the chart. Is there a way I can
remove these columns using vba, and I also need a way of
putting data labels on the one remaining column - any
help would be most appreciated !

Many thanks
KD