-   -   multiple values in one column? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/298480-multiple-values-one-column.html)

No Name

multiple values in one column?

Is there a way( separated by commas etc. ) to create a
column with 2 or three data values in them. Example 2,4,6
(IN ONE ROW OF A COLUMN) where I could querie that column
for values like COUNTIF(B3:B100,=2)

Rob H[_4_]

multiple values in one column?

Hi

You can use a cell, fill it with multiple values and then use mid to say
look at the cells first 3 characters and use them in an equasion i think...

hth - im off to bed.

Rob