-   -   Entering data into more than one worksheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/298448-entering-data-into-more-than-one-worksheet.html)

artemisia[_3_]

Entering data into more than one worksheet

I need your help!

I need to create a workbook of order froms (six sheets total), and
want to only enter the customer information on the first sheet and hav
it automatically be entered into the other five sheets. This would b
the top 1/4 part of each sheet. The rest of each sheet would be totall
different and information would be added directly into each sheet.

How would I go about creating such a workbook?

*Is this possible?*

Thank you for your assistance ;

Chris

Entering data into more than one worksheet

Just Copy The area on the first worksheet to all other subsequent worksheets using these steps
Copy PasteSpecial PasteLink

Now whatever you put in the first will show up in the other

----- artemisia wrote: ----

I need your help!

I need to create a workbook of order froms (six sheets total), and
want to only enter the customer information on the first sheet and hav
it automatically be entered into the other five sheets. This would b
the top 1/4 part of each sheet. The rest of each sheet would be totall
different and information would be added directly into each sheet.

How would I go about creating such a workbook

*Is this possible?*

Thank you for your assistance ;

Chris

Entering data into more than one worksheet

Copy the area you want to the other sheets using these step

----- artemisia wrote: ----

I need your help!

I need to create a workbook of order froms (six sheets total), and
want to only enter the customer information on the first sheet and hav
it automatically be entered into the other five sheets. This would b
the top 1/4 part of each sheet. The rest of each sheet would be totall
different and information would be added directly into each sheet.

How would I go about creating such a workbook

*Is this possible?*

Thank you for your assistance ;

artemisia[_4_]

Entering data into more than one worksheet

That worked. Yeah!

Now...is there a way to get rid of the 0 in all the empty field
without eliminating the formula or do that have to stay there?

I would rather not see them when the forms are printed.

Thanks again for your help. :

W.J.Surrarrer

Entering data into more than one worksheet

artemisia wrote in message ...
I need your help!

I need to create a workbook of order froms (six sheets total), and I
want to only enter the customer information on the first sheet and have
it automatically be entered into the other five sheets. This would be
the top 1/4 part of each sheet. The rest of each sheet would be totally
different and information would be added directly into each sheet.

How would I go about creating such a workbook?

*Is this possible?*

Thank you for your assistance ;)

---

I may be over simplifying, but wouldn't the following work?
=Sheet1!B2 entered into the destination cells. It uses the value in
cell B2 on Sheet1 in whatever cell it is entered in. You would need to
replace Sheet1 with whatever your sheet name is and B2 with whatever
your cell reference is.

Chris

Entering data into more than one worksheet

Tools Options View: remove check from 'Zero Values

----- artemisia wrote: ----

That worked. Yeah!

Now...is there a way to get rid of the 0 in all the empty field
without eliminating the formula or do that have to stay there

I would rather not see them when the forms are printed

Thanks again for your help. :

W.J.Surrarrer

Entering data into more than one worksheet

artemisia wrote in message ...
That worked. Yeah!

Now...is there a way to get rid of the 0 in all the empty fields
without eliminating the formula or do that have to stay there?

I would rather not see them when the forms are printed.

Thanks again for your help. :)

---

Try the following:
=if(Sheet1!B2="","",Sheet1!B2), again replace sheet1 name and B2 with
your references

artemisia[_5_]

Entering data into more than one worksheet

Thank You...it worked ;