-   -   Disable program (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/298410-disable-program.html)

Kalyan

Disable program

I need a help. Here is my situation, I have Excel Spreadsheet, When you open it, it will do manupulation and finally generate pivot table. At the end, It will spreadsheet will be saved as given file name

Here is my questio

When i saved file, all my macros/vba code is also saved in new file name. When you open saved file name, again it fired vba (because my code is in thisworkbook open_workbook). How to disable macros in new saved file

Kalya

Frank Kabel

Disable program

Hi
see
http://www.cpearson.com/excel/vbe.htm

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Kalyan" <kalyan schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Hi

I need a help. Here is my situation, I have Excel Spreadsheet, When

you open it, it will do manupulation and finally generate pivot table.
At the end, It will spreadsheet will be saved as given file name.

Here is my question