-   -   Pivottable (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/298366-pivottable.html)

Charles

Pivottable

In the page field is it possible to join two fields. Such as first an
last name. If so How

Frank Kabel

Pivottable

Hi
AFAIK this is not possible. You have to create such a field in your
data source (as a helper column)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Charles " schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
In the page field is it possible to join two fields. Such as first

and
last name. If so How?

---

Toby Erkson[_2_]

Pivottable

Yeah, can't do it. Functions and other stuff like this is a very weak link in
Excel's pivot tables (I'm used to Cognos products).

--
Toby Erkson
Oregon, USA

"Frank Kabel" wrote in message
Hi
AFAIK this is not possible. You have to create such a field in your
data source (as a helper column)

--
Regards
Frank Kabel
Frankfurt, Germany

"Charles " schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
In the page field is it possible to join two fields. Such as first

and
last name. If so How?

---

Charles

Pivottable

Thanks Frank.

I thought that's what I would have to do.

Charle