-   -   Auto Formatting Excel Macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/298286-re-auto-formatting-excel-macro.html)

Peter Hewett

Auto Formatting Excel Macro

Hi Thejan Mendis

This is a Word VBA News Group so I've reposted this to:
microsoft.public.excel.programming

Cheers - Peter

"Thejan Mendis" , said:

Hi

I hope somebody can help me on creating a small and very helpful EXCEL
macro.

I have a excel document with table like content and I need to create a macro
which will format each cell with <td*what ever the cell vale</td and each
row with <tr*cells</tr

Example

a b c
1 2 5

if i can make apply this to selected range that will be much better

Please help me................

THEJAN

HTH + Cheers - Peter

Thejan Mendis