-   -   .content.move (wdscreen, 2).... error?? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/298215-content-move-wdscreen-2-error.html)

Skyron[_6_]

.content.move (wdscreen, 2).... error??

Hey guys,

last question :)

here's a bit of code

With wrdDoc ////which is a word.document object
.content.move (wdscreen,2)
End With

It gives me an error expecting an "="

can someone help me out with this format

THANKS!!

Tom Ogilvy

.content.move (wdscreen, 2).... error??

You with statement is doing nothing since you don't have a period in front
of Content. As to whether this is the proper command in word, that would
best be asked in a word group. Or you could turn on the macro recorder in
word and perform the action manually to see what syntax it suggests.

Tom Ogilvy

"Skyron " wrote in message
Hey guys,

last question :)

here's a bit of code

With wrdDoc ////which is a word.document object
content.move (wdscreen,2)
End With

It gives me an error expecting an "="

can someone help me out with this format

THANKS!!!

---