-   -   Double clicking on a powerpoint chart from excel vba (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/298182-double-clicking-powerpoint-chart-excel-vba.html)

KDUT

Double clicking on a powerpoint chart from excel vba

Hi,

I have written some vba script which inserts a new chart
in a powerpoint presentaion - I can change the title,
however I can't seem to be able to get the chart to change
anything (it remains as "Double click to add chart"), how
can I get to? Do I use MS Graph to open it up or do I need
to use Shape so that I can double click on it and activate
it?

Many thanks

KDUT