-   -   Macro in .xla (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/298171-macro-xla.html)

Eric1701

Macro in .xla

HI everyone,

I am fairly new at Building macros in EXCEL (I use excel2000 BTW). I
have one that i have to distribute to about 6 other users. I have been
told that putting it in an.XLA file would be better.

Whats the Difference between an XLA file and A module and is there a
simple way to do that?

Thanks

Eric

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Macro in .xla

An XLA is just an Excel workbook that is saved as an XLA. Then it is
installed via ToolsAddins, and the macros become availabe.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

om...