-   -   Cell value rounded to the tenth! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/298137-cell-value-rounded-tenth.html)

Kim-Anh Tran[_14_]

Cell value rounded to the tenth!

Hello everyone,

1. I have cell Q2 is the sum of many cells. How do I rounded thi
cell value to the nearest tenth?

2. How do I incert auto date in a cell?

3. In *sheet 1* , I have Last name in cell A1 and First name in cel
A2. I would like to have both first and last name appears in cell B1 o
*sheet 2*. How Do I do this?

I appreciate any help!

Regards,
Kim-An

JE McGimpsey

Cell value rounded to the tenth!

One way:

1. =ROUND(SUM(...), 1)

2. =TODAY()

3. =Sheet1!A2 & " " & Sheet1!A1

In article ,
Kim-Anh Tran wrote:

Hello everyone,

1. I have cell Q2 is the sum of many cells. How do I rounded this
cell value to the nearest tenth?

2. How do I incert auto date in a cell?

3. In *sheet 1* , I have Last name in cell A1 and First name in cell
A2. I would like to have both first and last name appears in cell B1 of
*sheet 2*. How Do I do this?

I appreciate any help!