-   -   Programmed ComboBoxes (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/298082-programmed-comboboxes.html)

Phil Hageman[_3_]

Programmed ComboBoxes

I need to set up a series of ComboBoxes that are controlled programmatically in a centralized location (located in the This Workbook module?). The workbook will be distributed to 33 different users, and I only want to make changes in one place in each users workbook. Any other suggestions would be appreciated

The workbook has 12 worksheets (among others) named
€śRationale 1.1€ť, €śRationale 1.2€ť, €śRationale 1.3€
€śRationale 2.1€ť, €śRationale 2.2€ť, €śRationale 2.3€
€śRationale 3.1€ť, €śRationale 3.2€ť, €śRationale 3.3€
€śRationale 4.1€ť, €śRationale 4.2€ť, €śRationale 4.3€

On each €śRationale€ť worksheet has a ComboBox1 inserted from the Controls Toolbox. The ComboBox dropdown must present six selections
€śT 1€ť, €śT 2€ť, €śR 1€ť, €śR 2€ť, €śR 3€ť, €śR 4

User selection results in the following

ComboBox Text inserted in Text inserted i
Selection merged Cell range M6 merged Cell range N3

T 1 Develop workforce Execute transformatio
T 2 Fully integrate Execute transformatio
R 1 Develop ability Ongoing requirement
R 2 Planning Process Ongoing requirement
R 3 Decision making Ongoing requirement
R 4 Agency partnerships Ongoing requirement