-   -   counting blanks in a list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/298056-counting-blanks-list.html)

capgunkidd[_3_]

counting blanks in a list

I have a list the includes blank values which must also be counted
Currently i am manually finding this total but i was wondering how t
do it automatically. Thanks

Bob Phillips[_6_]

counting blanks in a list

Guess what?

=COUNTBLANK(A1:J1)

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

"capgunkidd " wrote in message
I have a list the includes blank values which must also be counted.
Currently i am manually finding this total but i was wondering how to
do it automatically. Thanks.

---

BrianB

counting blanks in a list

There is a COUNTBLANK() worksheet function

capgunkidd[_4_]

counting blanks in a list

I know about the countblank function but I need it to be able to handl
any size list, as the list size varies from day to day