-   -   May Day May Day !! (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/298025-may-day-may-day.html)

Nadaeus

May Day May Day !!

Hi all

it's very urgent could anyone kindly help me?
I need to find a way to trigger a macro from within an if
condition formula?

thanks in advance

Andrew B[_3_]

May Day May Day !!

If condition is true then MacroName

where MacroName is obviously the name of the macro you want to execute.

Regards
Andrew B

"Nadaeus" wrote in message
Hi all

it's very urgent could anyone kindly help me?
I need to find a way to trigger a macro from within an if
condition formula?

thanks in advance

Harald Staff

May Day May Day !!

Hi

That is impossible.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Nadaeus" skrev i melding
Hi all

it's very urgent could anyone kindly help me?
I need to find a way to trigger a macro from within an if
condition formula?

thanks in advance

Rolf Marvin Bøe Lindgren

May Day May Day !!

"Harald Staff" writes:

Hi

That is impossible.

if 1 then
call MacroName
end if

--
Rolf Lindgren http://www.roffe.com/

Harald Staff

May Day May Day !!

"Rolf Marvin Bøe Lindgren" skrev i melding
"Harald Staff" writes:

Hi

That is impossible.

if 1 then
call MacroName
end if

I did not say that you can't start a macro from another macro or a VBA
function, of course you can do that. The OP wanted to start a macro from a
formula.

HTH. Best wishes Harald