-   -   Can Excel Macros and Ranges be streamed ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/298002-can-excel-macros-ranges-streamed.html)

GIMME

Can Excel Macros and Ranges be streamed ?

Can data, including Excel macros and ranges be streamed ?

In this case we're using Excel 2002 and ASP.

I studied the multiplication table example at microsoft's site
and with that I'm able to stream data.

It looks to me like it might be possible to modify the code below
to do it ...

I reviewed the Excel Object model and didn't find anything
that looked like it does what is needed.

In my case the user wants a working Excel Workbook having a WorkSheet
with defined sumations and ranges.

There doesn't seem to be a straight forward way of getting that data to
him short of giving him a special WorkBook with a bunch of macros in it
and having him load that workbook and run a macro to populate things.
(That is too complicated for the user, who wants to visit a url and save.)

It would be really nice to see defined ranges which were populated
VBA style rather than data coming over in html tables.

Thanks

Can this be extended or modified ?

<!--[if gte mso 9]<xml
<x:ExcelWorkbook