-   -   how to turn off gridline at the file level? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/297836-how-turn-off-gridline-file-level.html)

Joe[_30_]

how to turn off gridline at the file level?

I am trying to hide gridlines from view. I know I can do

excelApp.ActiveWindow.DisplayGridlines = false;

however, this is NOT working for me because I am programmatically
generating an excel report. I don't have "ActiveWindow"
(excelApp.ActiveWindow is null) becauase everything is running as a
background process.

In my case, Is there anyway to hide gridlines?

Thanks.

Simon Lloyd[_443_]

how to turn off gridline at the file level?

Try this link, download gridliner, you can then turn off gridlines an
when it sees an entry it enters a row line...it may not be entirel
useful but maybe you can look at the code and work ssomething out!

Simon

http://www.cpearson.com/Zips/RowLiner.ZI