-   -   Printing Multiple Sheets to Acrobat Distiller (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/297745-printing-multiple-sheets-acrobat-distiller.html)

Kaval[_2_]

Printing Multiple Sheets to Acrobat Distiller

I want to print a number of sheets in a single workbook to Acrobat Distiller

If I try to select all the sheets and print in one go it seems to print some pages consecutively and then start again and print later pages over the top

Is there a VBA procedure I can use to print multiple pages

Kaval

david mcritchie

Printing Multiple Sheets to Acrobat Distiller

This was recently covered in one of the Excel newsgroups
and attributed to having different setups (portrait/landscape, margins,
possibly including different headers and footers) for the pages.

Don't know what you mean by over the top -- do you mean overprinting
pages on top of a previously printed page. Is this a duplex printer
(prints on both sides of paper) maybe it got jammed. (or peanut
butter -- I know you don't think that's funny but, I did).
---
HTH,