Oreg

Macro to list info on seperate worksheet

Hello,
I have a worksheet named SORT ID that consists of data in columns A
I. I am trying to sort column A into 8 different posibilities.
Columns B - I are the 8 different posiblilities. Currently, I am abl
to represent where the data in column A goes, but want to list column
B - I without the empty cells in between. Below is what the SORT I
worksheet looks like.
A1 B1 C1 D1 E1 F1 G1 H1 I1

1 1

2 2
3 3
4 4

5 5
6 6
7 7
8
8

Hope this is displayed correctly.

Thank

Oreg[_2_]

The SORT ID worksheet did not show up correctly, sorry. Basically th
second row of numbers are scattered out in columns B - I