-   -   Multiple Userforms open at once (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/297695-multiple-userforms-open-once.html)

RockNRoll[_2_]

Multiple Userforms open at once

Is there a way to have two userforms open at once? I have a button on one
userform that I want a user to click to open up the new userform, but when I
do that, it closes the original one.

Thanks for any help you may be able to offer.

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Multiple Userforms open at once

What do you mean it closes the first? Are you sure it is not just the second
overlaying the first?Move it to see.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips