-   -   Read in Array (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/297272-read-array.html)

leigh

Read in Array

I know this should be simple, but I want to read in an array (2 rows, about 10 columns). The 1st row is G1: K1 and the second is G90:K90. I want to sort by row 2 and output the top 5 values in a column (so, transposed). I've got the sort down, but I'm unsure of how to read in the two rows.

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Read in Array

Leigh,

Do you mean

myArray = Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("G1:P2")

--

HTH

Bob Phillips