-   -   Buttons (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/296674-buttons.html)

Rob

Buttons

Any ideas on how I can keep buttons (forms / control
command buttons) displayed when scrolling the underlying
worksheet?

Thanks!

Jean-Yves[_2_]

Buttons

Hi Rob,

Why don't you use a commandbar instead ?
Regards,

Jean-Yves

"Rob" wrote in message
Any ideas on how I can keep buttons (forms / control
command buttons) displayed when scrolling the underlying
worksheet?

Thanks!

Michel Pierron[_2_]

Buttons

Hi Rob;
You can try this:
To select the first cell of the line under the button, then: Menu Window / Line 6
(Sorry but i do not know the English title of this option)
MP