-   -   Protected Workbook (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/296662-protected-workbook.html)

JEFFRO

Protected Workbook

I have code that calls a workbook that I once protected,
but cannot get it to save as unprotected. Now, when the
macro calls this workbook to open, I get prompted for the
password. How do I get this workbook to save as
unprotected so I don't have to enter a password 100 times
(yes, I went to Tools\Protection\Protect
Workbook\Unprotect Workbook\Save)?

TIA!!!!

Andrew B[_2_]

Protected Workbook

Hi
Try this:
In the file menu, go to Save As..
In the dialog box across the top you will see a menu called Tools.
Select General Options..
There may be a password hiding in this bit - simply remove it.

Regards
Andrew B