-   -   Worksheet_Change problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/296650-worksheet_change-problem.html)

Ben_2004

Worksheet_Change problem

I have put a code into the Worsheet_Change function and it works great
If a duplicate value is entered in two cells within the given range
chose in my code, a warning pops up and the duplicate value is eraced.

My problem is, if one puts values into cells by choosing one cell an
then "draging" using the ctrl button (copy) all cells have duplicat
values but the Worksheet_Change doesn't go into action!! Furthermore
When eracing a few cells at a time, by selecting a few cells an
pressing delete, the functions of excel, like "count" etc. are update
but once again, the Worksheet_Change doesn't do my code.

I tried using "SelectionChange" and Calculate, but the same problem.

What can I do

Frank Kabel

Worksheet_Change problem

Hi
post your current code

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Ben_2004 " schrieb im
Newsbeitrag ...
I have put a code into the Worsheet_Change function and it works

great.
If a duplicate value is entered in two cells within the given range I
chose in my code, a warning pops up and the duplicate value is

eraced.

My problem is, if one puts values into cells by choosing one cell and
then "draging" using the ctrl button (copy) all cells have duplicate
values but the Worksheet_Change doesn't go into action!! Furthermore,
When eracing a few cells at a time, by selecting a few cells and
pressing delete, the functions of excel, like "count" etc. are

updated
but once again, the Worksheet_Change doesn't do my code.

I tried using "SelectionChange" and Calculate, but the same problem.

What can I do?

---