-   -   Control Source (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/296611-control-source.html)

Dave D[_3_]

Control Source

The help for vba says that an index is placed in the
designated cell. When I use the control source the value
is placed in the cell I selected and not an index. Is
this the way this is supposed to work. I nedd the index
to get the rest of the cells in the row to automatically
fill in the rest of the form for the user.

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Control Source

My help says that the value is placed in the cell (XL2000)

--

HTH

Bob Phillips