-   -   Workbook Builtin Property - display in Windows Explorer? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/296599-workbook-builtin-property-display-windows-explorer.html)

R Avery

Workbook Builtin Property - display in Windows Explorer?

I am curious why the built-in properties I set for the workbook (Author,
Title, Comments, etc) do not appear in the Windows Explorer. I have
added the Author, Comments column to the Windows Explorer,... but the
properties are all coming up blank. Is there anything special that must
be done to make it come up in the Windows Explorer?

Any help would be most appreciated. This could help me organize certain
files more efficiently. Thanks!