-   -   Help: Macro to to sum across selected visible worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/296535-help-macro-sum-across-selected-visible-worksheets.html)

maimai

Help: Macro to to sum across selected visible worksheets

Hi there!

Can anybody help me design a macro that would sum across VISIBLE
worksheets, that starts from, say 3rd worksheet up to the last visible
one?

thanks!

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Macro to to sum across selected visible worksheets

You can test visible sheets for the .Visible property = xlSheetVisible.

Is this enough to get you going or do you need more?

--

HTH

Bob Phillips

om...