-   -   Random Sample with proportions (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/296510-random-sample-proportions.html)

Richard[_30_]

Random Sample with proportions

I want to create a random sample for employee focus groups. In the
final sample, I want to have a representative number of gender,
city/state, job level and ethnicity (all fields in the spreadsheet).
So for example if there are 50% males and 50% females, I want 50%
males and 50% females in the final random sample. If the process
involves a macro or VBA, I would appreciate it if you would let me
know how to insert it into a file then run it.

Thanks.