-   -   Entering Query Parameters by UserForm (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/296507-entering-query-parameters-userform.html)

David

Entering Query Parameters by UserForm

I would like to be able to input query parameters for a Web Query with
a UserFrom that first comes up when the workbook is opened. I have
the UserForm made, it has list boxes for a Start Date and End Date,
for a State and a text box for a city. I know how to set the Query
Parameters by entering data into cells but is it possible to get the
parameters with a UserForm.

Ed[_19_]

Entering Query Parameters by UserForm

"I know how to set the Query Parameters by entering data into
cells..."
^^^
I have only made it so far with this method... the data i send with
excel does not make it to the net, instead i recieve unwanted data
into my query on the spreadsheet. How did you overcome this? Please
explain! If it's easier for you, can you please send your source
coding (excel file) to me at
-Ed
Thanks!

Ed[_19_]