-   -   Interrupting a loop (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/296475-interrupting-loop.html)

Andrea[_8_]

Interrupting a loop

I have a macro that loops and within the loop produces and
emails a variety of workbooks. The process can take 15-20
minutes. Is there a graceful way to interrupt the loop at
a set interval other than pressing the escape key and
hoping for the best.

Thank you

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Interrupting a loop

You could set a variable to Now before the loop starts, and then within the
loop check Now against that variable le, and if it exceeds a pre-set amount
of time, terminate the loop.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips