-   -   Multiple Selection from COMBOX or ListBox (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/296378-multiple-selection-combox-listbox.html)

wellie

Multiple Selection from COMBOX or ListBox

I'd like to implement either a combox or listbox to allow user to select multiple items from the list. Can someon please suggest me some hints as how can I setup the combox/listbox as well as how to identify what are selected

Thanks in advance

Tom Ogilvy

Multiple Selection from COMBOX or ListBox

Set the multiselect property to the appropriate value

With Combobox1
for i = 0 to .Listcount - 1
if .selected(i) then
msgbox .list(i) & " is selected