-   -   Min function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/296362-min-function.html)

oldjay

Min function

I want to find the smallest number in a column that is not
zero or negative

Tom Ogilvy

Min function

=Min(if(and(isnumeric(A1:A500),A1:A5000),A1:A500)

entered with Ctrl+Shift+Enter

since this is an array formula.

Tom Ogilvy

"oldjay" wrote in message
I want to find the smallest number in a column that is not
zero or negative

Leo Heuser[_3_]

Min function

oldjay

One way:

=MIN(IF(B2:B1000,B2:B100))

This is an array formula to be entered with <Shift<Ctrl<Enter,
also if edited later. If done correctly, Excel will display the formula
in the formula bar enclosed in curly brackets { }. Don't enter these
brackets yourself.

--
Best Regards
Leo Heuser