-   -   populating a multi-column Listbox (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/296337-re-populating-multi-column-listbox.html)

Harald Staff

populating a multi-column Listbox

Hi Joe

Column headers are only supported if you populate from a range of cells that
itself has headers. Impossible with code population as far as I know.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Joe" skrev i melding
Hello All,

I am using Excel 2002 and am having trouble populating a 3 column listbox

with headers. Could someone provide a sample of code that I could model
this by? The Xl help isn't that helpful with setting column headers and
populating the columns. Do I have to use a multi-dimensional array?

Thanks,

Joe

joe

populating a multi-column Listbox