-   -   Simple Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/296327-simple-question.html)

Rookie[_2_]

Simple Question

I am creating a userform with comboboxes but I do not know how to link the combobox to the data that I want in it. I know this has to be very simple and basic, but I just can't figure it out

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Simple Question

The combobox has a RowSource property. Set this to the range,, such as
A1:A10.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips