-   -   Concatenated Formula (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/296287-concatenated-formula.html)

Phil Hageman[_3_]

Concatenated Formula

I want to add text after the results of a formula - something like: =C3 + "Units". What would the formula be?

Chip Pearson

Concatenated Formula

Phil,

Use the & character. E.g.,

=C3&" Units"

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Phil Hageman" wrote in
message
I want to add text after the results of a formula - something

like: =C3 + "Units". What would the formula be?

Alan

Concatenated Formula

=C3&"Units"
or
=C3&" Units"
"Phil Hageman" wrote in message
I want to add text after the results of a formula - something like: =C3 +

"Units". What would the formula be?

Frank Kabel

Concatenated Formula

Hi
you're nearly the
=C3 & " Units"

I want to add text after the results of a formula -

something like: =C3 + "Units". What would the formula be?
.

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Concatenated Formula

=c3 & " Units"

you might need to format the number like

=TEXT(C3,"#,##0.00") & " Units"

--

HTH

Bob Phillips