-   -   delete items from a column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/296184-delete-items-column.html)

choice

delete items from a column

I have a list A1:A1000, containing ALL products, in column B is the products returned. How would i go about in row C to have it show the products left. Ive tried it with functions but cant get it right so i figured there has to be a way in VBA
Thank you in advance

Don Guillett[_4_]

delete items from a column

more info needed. What is in col A., what is in col B

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Choice" wrote in message
I have a list A1:A1000, containing ALL products, in column B is the

products returned. How would i go about in row C to have it show the
products left. Ive tried it with functions but cant get it right so i
figured there has to be a way in VBA.
Thank you in advance

choice

delete items from a column

column a is part numbers like 797553001151, 797553005157... (each unique), column B is sold items of column A, so the numbers will be the same. So i need whatever is in both column A and B NOT to be in Column C

Robert McCurdy

delete items from a column

In C column I'd use this formula.

=IF(COUNTIF($B$2:$B$1000,A2)=0,A2)

And use headers for your column fields in row 1

A VB option is overkill here, but if you must have one..

[C2:C1000].Formula = "=IF(COUNTIF($B$2:$B$1000,A2)=0,A2)"

Regards Robert

"Choice" wrote in message ...
I have a list A1:A1000, containing ALL products, in column B is the products returned. How would i go about in row C to have it

show the products left. Ive tried it with functions but cant get it right so i figured there has to be a way in VBA.
Thank you in advance

---