-   -   Exporting Data Question (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/296099-exporting-data-question.html)

Dan Van

Exporting Data Question

Well my conversion of my program to Excel (from FoxPro) is almost complete.
Only a couple of things left to do.

One of them is, I am unsure if this can be done or not. PivotTable is not
an option.

The data is all on one worksheet, it has 12 columns of data.
Column J contains 48 different entries. In FoxPro, I exported these to a
separate tab.

Can this be done?

Any assistance is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Dan

Greg Koppel

Exporting Data Question

Hi Dan,

The following code assumes your entries in column J start in row 1, change
as necessary.

Sub MakeSheets()
For i=0 to 47
Sheets.Add
ActiveSheet.Name = Sheets(1).Range("J1").Offset(i, 0).Value
Next i
End Sub

HTH, Greg