-   -   Formatting part of Cell (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/296070-formatting-part-cell.html)

Voskre

Formatting part of Cell

Hello to everybody.

I have a set of cells filled with different texts.
I need to bold formatting a word (not always the same) of each text.
Any idea either how to do that or where to find something done?

Thanks for any help.

V.

Ron de Bruin

Formatting part of Cell

Try this

Range("A1").Value = "Hi There"
Range("A1").Characters(Start:=4, Length:=5).Font.Bold = True

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Voskre" wrote in message ...
Hello to everybody.

I have a set of cells filled with different texts.
I need to bold formatting a word (not always the same) of each text.
Any idea either how to do that or where to find something done?

Thanks for any help.

V.

Voskre

Formatting part of Cell

It works.

Thanks

V.

"Voskre" wrote in message

Hello to everybody.

I have a set of cells filled with different texts.
I need to bold formatting a word (not always the same) of each text.
Any idea either how to do that or where to find something done?

Thanks for any help.

V.

Ron de Bruin

Formatting part of Cell