-   -   Copy before sheet (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/296064-copy-before-sheet.html)

Scott

Copy before sheet

Hell
I am trying to modify an existing code that uses .copy after=("Start"). I want the copy to be before "End". I have changed to .copy before=("End"). But it is copying after END. What am I doing wrong
Scott

Chip Pearson

Copy before sheet

Scott,

Try something like

Worksheets("Sheet1").Copy befo=Worksheets("End")

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson

"Scott" wrote in message
Hello
I am trying to modify an existing code that uses .copy

after=("Start"). I want the copy to be before "End". I have
changed to .copy before=("End"). But it is copying after END.
What am I doing wrong?
Scott

Scott

Copy before sheet

Thanks for the reply
I found my problem, I think. END Is hidden and it copies after END. If I unhide END then it copies correctly. Is there a way around unhiding the sheet
Thanks!