-   -   Add-in conflicts (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/295963-add-conflicts.html)

will

Add-in conflicts

I have a custom add-in that mostly has formating shortcuts that are
specific to the way I want things format. It also has toggles for
colors and some different presentation styles. I am at a new job and
one of the programs that I need for work has a refresh function that
is used to recalculate the sheets so it updtates the worksheet. The
problem is that for some reason the formatting add-in is disabling the
ability for the work add-in to recalculate.

both have toolbars. Before I post all the code, can someone give me a
hint as to what might be causing this issue?

Thanks

Bob Phillips[_6_]

Add-in conflicts

Could be that they are messing about with calculation mode and are changing
the other's changes.

--

HTH

Bob Phillips