-   -   getting external data (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-programming/295924-getting-external-data.html)

R.VENKATARAMAN

getting external data

I am familiar with the method of getting external data from a webpage and
have seen some vba programmes on this and also on refreshing data.
But sometimes the external webpage requires logging in username and
password. both while geting data for the first time and also while
refreshing the data. how to dovetail the requirement of loggingin in the vba
programme.
thanks.

Dick Kusleika[_3_]

getting external data

Read this thread

http://www.google.com/groups?threadm...40tkmsftngxa05

--
Dick Kusleika
MVP - Excel

"R.VENKATARAMAN" &&& wrote in message
I am familiar with the method of getting external data from a webpage and
have seen some vba programmes on this and also on refreshing data.
But sometimes the external webpage requires logging in username and
password. both while geting data for the first time and also while
refreshing the data. how to dovetail the requirement of loggingin in the

vba
programme.
thanks.

R.VENKATARAMAN

getting external data

thank you. I shall read that webpage and follow.

Dick Kusleika wrote in message

Read this thread

http://www.google.com/groups?threadm...ee62ecf% 40tk
msftngxa05